1451 Crucible St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
To build a career that offer challenge and growth with opportunities to enrich my knowledge and skills while contributing my best to the organization I work for.
Point Park University, Pittsburgh, PA 2011-Present
- Masters: Journalism: Print/Digital Media
- Master of Business Administration: Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
Chatham University, Pittsburgh, Pa 2007-2009
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Major: Creative Writing.
- Coursework in: Screen Writing, Writing for Children, Writing Mystery and Suspense for Children
- Minor: African American Studies
- Thesis: “Black Pride: My Journey of Ascension through Creativity.”
- Employed while a student, covered the majority of tuition
Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, Pa 2003-2007
- Associates in Science
- Major: Child and Family Studies
- Coursework in: Child Development, Sociology of the Family, Teen and Adolescents
- MVP Award: Reporter for the Allegheny View
- Dean’s List
- Certificate, Child Development Association 2003
Brightside Academy, Pittsburgh PA
Group Supervisor 1994
- Supervise and assist with the daily activities; teach basic educational skills; develop weekly lesson plans based on provided curriculum; assist staff as needed; and wrote stories used in after school sessions.
Joseph Horne’s Department Store, Pittsburgh, PA
Telephone Operator 1988-1994
- Answered all incoming telephone calls and transferred customers to desired departments; assisted customers with inquiries; provided excellent customer service.
I am proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite
References Available Upon Request